Check out our listing at VolunteerMatch.org! You can help in so many ways. Donations of time, or funds can always make improvements in the life of a child.
Volunteers are always needed to teach basic life skills, art, music, dance, or sports. See below for some specific projects that we think would be a great asset to OCC and help us give our youth the best possible opportunity to learn and grow!
Please remember that even everyday tasks, such as sewing a button, can mean the world for some of our youth. We have to give them as many of the tools for success as possible.
To speak with someone about possible volunteer opportunities, or to set up a tour, please contact our Public Relations & Volunteer Coordinator, Sallie Culbreth, at (501) 623-5591, ext. 223 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. or fill out the online volunteer application below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Assistance with the OCC flower beds and Serenity Garden
- Academic tutors
- Maintenance Assistance
- Construction of a nature trail/walking path around the property
- Volunteer barber or beautician services (hair cuts)
- Dance or music classes or lessons
- Organized sports or games
- Poetry, Writing or Arts & Crafts
- Piano playing volunteers for sing-alongs
- Assistance with painting and organization
- CPR & First Aid Trainers