Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meal preparation in accordance with planned menus and keeping records for Federal National School Lunch Program. Meals are defined as Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack.
- Responsible for preparation of evening meals, lunch (when clients are present), set up of evening/after school snacks, and weekend meals (Lunch and Dinner) for warm-up by weekend staff.
- Plans menu in accordance with USDA guidelines and compiles shopping list accordingly. Obtains authorization for purchase orders and shops from list. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs in order to put food away.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Completes production records and maintains labels in compliance with National School Lunch Program
- Facilitates nutrition program with youth residing in shelter
- Maintains pantry, freezers, and refrigerator in clean and orderly fashion (first in last out).
- Maintains stock of dry and canned goods to appropriate levels in pantry and cupboards.
- Keeps kitchen in clean and orderly fashion including mopping kitchen floors as needed.
- Maintains kitchen in accordance with Health Codes.
- Participates in agency performance quality improvement.
To apply, please submit a résumé to:
ATTN: Human Resources
Ouachita Children's Center
P.O. Box 1180
Hot Springs, AR 71902
or by email to email@example.com