Residential Treatment Direct Care Staff
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor daily activities on campus
- Models and teaches accountability, respect, trust and appropriate behaviors relating to shelter rules and guidelines.
- Assists in transportation of residents as necessary to execute the case plan.
- Supervises activities, education, visitation, meals and chores.
- Will observe and report on resident’s behavior and involvement in all activities, client relationships with staff, and peers.
- Will complete incident report forms as required.
- Will participate in staff meetings and trainings as required.
- Participates in agency performance quality improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school education or GED with a demonstrated ability to work with troubled youth.
- Minimum of six months experience in a qualified residential treatment program.
- Must pass all background checks, drug screen and have a current TB health card.
- Must have a current Arkansas Driver’s license and an excellent driving record.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Displays leadership skills.
- Competent to assess the needs of clients.
- Practices and models conflict resolution skills.
- Models with clients and staff—accountability, respect and trust.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Follows company code of ethics.
- Ability to collect and analyze data to improve program outcomes .
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity to clients and families and socioeconomic characteristics
To apply, please submit a résumé to:
ATTN: Human Resources
Ouachita Children's Center
P.O. Box 1180
Hot Springs, AR 71902
or by email to email@example.com