The essence of our organization exists in our human spirit – the spirit and passion of those that serve and the spirit and determination of those who accept our services. We are dedicated to raising awareness of our cause and serving those in need.
In this section you will find all that you need to know about our people, mission, history and frequently asked questions. If you want to learn more about our organization, just follow the links for more information. It’s extremely important to us that you get to know more so that you feel comfortable working with us. Once you take the time to find out what we’re all about, we are confident you will want to be engaged with our organization.
Ouachita Children’s Center offers a variety of community based services to youth and families in both Garland and Clark Counties. These services include:
- 24-hour short-term shelter for youth, ages 7-17
- Case Management
- Educational support groups youth and families
- Outreach programs to homeless youth and others in crisis
- Therapeutic assessment and short-term counseling
- After-Care for incarcerated youth
- Structured opportunities for personal growth and a more hopeful future