From maintenance projects to assisting with life skills classes, we have many volunteer opportunities that can facilitate our work with youth in crisis. Volunteers must be age 18 or over, be thoroughly familiar with our Volunteer Handbook, and submit a Volunteer Confidentiality and Behavior Agreement. Those interested in becoming a volunteer should contact Ashley Thompson, Resource Development Director, at (501) 623-5591, ext. 223 or by email email@example.com, to discuss projects and ongoing volunteer jobs.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Yard work and gardening
- General maintenance of our facilities
- Barber or beautician services
- Depending on your qualifications or experience, assist with or teach classes in Life Skills, Art, Music, Dance, or Sports
- Academic tutoring, as needed
- Cook a meal
- Organize and clean out closets and supply rooms, as needed
- Construct walking paths and other campus projects that will enhance the experiences of our youth
- CPR & First Aid Trainers
Arrange a Tour
If you’re interested in scheduling a tour of our Hot Springs campus, please contact Mark Howard, Executive Director, at (501) 623-5591, ext. 226 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tours are generally conducted when our youth are at school or off campus. For the sake of protecting the confidentiality and dignity of those we serve, we prefer that groups are made up of adults, only. All those who tour our facility must sign in at the front reception area.
Picture taking is not permitted and any confidential information groups might encounter must remain confidential, including the identities of youth who are currently clients of OCC.