Our first R Rules class starts SOON:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week from 4:30-6:30 PM*
First class is Monday, March 25th, 2019
Graduation is Monday, May 6th, 2019
Ouachita Children's Center 339 Charteroak Hot Springs, AR
*Participants must come all three days each week to graduate.
The R Rules is free and a combination of classroom activities and a community project to:
– Create and manage individual academic and career plans
– Analyze how individuals, institutions, and communities affect resources
– Recognize and use patterns to predict outcomes, problem solve, and plan
– Identify strategies and resources to build resilience
– Empower students to develop their voices as they contribute and work together to make a difference
Once students complete the course they have a GRADUATION!
Let us know if YOU would like to get involved!
Please send questions or referrals to:
Livvey Rurup email@example.com